The updated SENr Code of Conduct was approved at the SENr Board meeting on 11 January 2018.
During 2017, it was highlighted that some of the wording in the professional section of the SENr Code of Conduct did not clearly set out the expectation of registrants with regards to working with brands. The SENr Board has developed and agreed new wording and the updated SENr Code of Conduct (2017) which is now available on the website. Stuart Galloway, SENr Board Chair
SENr Launches Clean Sport Commitment Statement (UK Anti-doping)
We are delighted to announce the launch of our Clean Sport Commitment Statement. This has been produced to demonstrate our alignment with the principles of Clean Sport as articulated by UK Anti-Doping and outlined within the WADA Code.
- SENr Clean Sport Commitment Statement press release.
- SENr Clean Sport Commitment Statement May 2016.
NEW: Position Statement
- SENr Supplement Position Statement Press Release
- SENr Supplement Position Statement and
- Fantastic Infovideo produced by Liverpool John Moores University Sports Nutrition Group
Other Key documents
Useful Links / Guidance