Sports Nutrition – The Next Generation
SENr has a reputation for running fantastic sports nutrition events. The latest in our Showcase series aims to exceed even these high expectations to be the best yet!
- Moving away from the traditional format; offering you the chance to truly be part of an interactive experience;
- Event ethos: bringing the sports nutrition community together; the experienced practitioner alongside the emerging sports nutritionist; practice alongside research;
- A celebration of the Register and our fantastic registrants.
- Dr Ian Rollo on hydration and the issue of drinking to thirst or to guidelines
- Professor Asker Jeukendrup on individualised nutrition
- Professor Kieran Clarke, on exogenous ketones for performance and recovery
- A problem based learning workshop: Delegates will have the opportunity to debate and deliberate a series of real life practice challenges.
- Bite Sized Nutrition Presentation – **Get involved!**
- 5 minutes
- 20 slides
- 15 seconds per slide
Based on the event theme: Sports Nutrition: The Next Generation. Up to the challenge? Read More: SENr Recognition Awards 2018
Professor Clyde Williams OBE Award for Innovation in Sport and Exercise Nutrition: Sponsored by:
SENr Award for Innovation (Industry/Media)
Previous Showcase Events
November 2015: BT Murrayfield Stadium
Spring 2015: GSK Human Performance Laboratory
Autumn 2016: Horizon Leeds