Sports Nutrition Showcase
Hosted by SENr and Sport Nutrition Specialist Group
Friday 17 May 2019
Liverpool John Moores University
SENr has a reputation for running fantastic sports nutrition events.
- Event ethos: bringing the sports nutrition community together; the experienced practitioner alongside the emerging sports nutritionist; practice alongside research;
- A celebration of the Register and our fantastic registrants.
The bite-sized nutrition sessions were a highlight of 2018 and we are delighted to offer the opportunity for SENr registrants to present. More details on how to apply below
Come along and hear from inspiring speakers confirmed to date;
- The influence of recovery stations on acute fluid and nutrient intake in recreational runners: How long is the spot? with Ben Desbrow, Griffith University
- Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (RED-S)
- The Male Perspective Dr James Morton, Liverpool John Moores University
- The Female Perspective Kirsty Elliot-Sale, Nottingham Trent University
- Development and Implementation of the Jockey Athlete Diet with Dan Martin
Plus session hosted by Sport Nutrition Specialist Group
- Bite Sized Nutrition Presentation – **Get involved!**
- 5 minutes
- 20 slides
- 15 seconds per slide
Based on the event theme: We are Sports Nutrition. Up to the challenge?
Reduced rates available until Sunday 7 April 2019. SENr member attend for only £70.00. On 8 April 2019, prices will increase by £30.00 Book today and save
Are you a graduate registrant looking at applying for practitioner registration?
The next portfolio training day is taking place the day before (16 May 2019) why not book both and receive £10.00 off your showcase booking. Find out more