Registration with SENr can provide you with a nationally recognised quality mark for your work in sports and exercise nutrition.
Becoming a registrant of SENr means that you have:
- Met the competences which describe the knowledge and skills of good practice.
- Recognised and approved qualifications.
- Had your competence and commitment to professionalism assessed by other sport nutrition professionals.
- You are competent to practice as a sports nutritionist.
- Committed to ongoing professional development.
You will also receive these added benefits:
All SENr full registrants are listed on the SENr website so that members of the public and employers can make contact and check your registration status. The listing shows agreed contact details and areas of expertise.
Raising the profile of registrants to the public and employers.
Connecting you with innovative, influential and inspirational people in the field of sport nutrition.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Up to £3 million for your practice of Sport and Exercise Nutrition.
Magazine for nutrition professionals
Free subscription to the UK’s leading magazine for nutritional professionals, Dietetics Today.
Access to Specialist Groups and website
Access to the British Dietetic Association Specialist Group, Sports Nutrition Group and to the British Dietetic Association members’ only section of their website.
Generous discounts to British Dietetic Association events and courses and a reduced price to purchase the Manual of Dietetic Practice and Paediatric.
Find out how to register here.